Monday, September 20, 2010

Blogger Break and sad news

I guys. My mother recently passed away. She was 67 years old and had brain cancer. Mu husband knew all of the people who have been working on her since she was diagnosed. He had worked with the doctors so he could tell me where they work best and all of the stats on them. She passed away yesterday night and nobody knew until this morning. I am one of 10 kids so we are all very sad. She was the perfect mother and the perfect grandmother. My father stayed in the hospital with her so much and was the perfect person to have on your side. I used to talk to her every day. My sisters and brothers are located all over the country ( sister #1 Hershey, sister #2 Charlotte, sister #3 St. Charles, sister #4 Savannah, Me Charleston, Brother #1 Hummelston, Brother #2 Charleston, Brother #3 San Fran, Brother #4 Denver, and brother #5 Naples) They all have kids and are all coming to the funeral. My mother lives in Charleston so we are very fortunate that we got to see her before she passed away. I will be taking a blogger break because my family will be in for 1 week so I would like to spend some time with them. I was thinking about having them all over for a cook-out sometime. They are all flying in a coming to my house tomorrow for a dinner then going to their hotels. Have a great week and I hope you monday morning was better than mine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, and my whole family sends their condolences. My fathers dad just recently died last year on Halloween from the side affects of a brain tumor as well. Again I am sorry and hope that you will be okay.

    -Olivia

    ReplyDelete