Monday, September 13, 2010

off to coach football......

Here I am.... off.to.coach.football!

Sure I am a woman and I just said I am going to coach football. Practice starts at 5:30. We just happen to have a game today at 5:30, not a practice. Until the time of 5:30 when the game starts we need to practice. I am going to lead football until my husband can get out of work. Abigail will sit with her lap-top at the field and watch us practice and play. Sure, you are thinking about the assistant coach right now and thinking why he can't do practice. Simple answer, he doesn't get out of work until 5:30 either. He happens to a high school english teacher and he has a meeting after school for 3 hours. Well, wish me luck! Maybe it will even help out with the whole marathon training :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment