Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Wonders Of Adopting

Hello everyone! I will be taking a little internet trip tonight about all the wonders of adopting. We have Abigail who as you know is an only child. She has always wanted a little brother or sister. We have been thinking about adopting but have never made up our decision. We are thinking about for her combined birthday/christmas gift to have a big "hello" party for her, her friends, family, and our new little child. We know it is a long process so we would have to get this done now. If you know anything about adopting please shoot me an email at johnsonjennifer132@gmail.com! I want as much information as I can get as soon as possible! We know that it is such a wonder! If you are an experienced adoption parent or you are adopted I would like to know!!!!! Thanks so so so much and it means a lot to me!!

xoxo,
jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment