Friday, September 17, 2010

My house tour...

Here is my house. It is amazing! Do you want to see the inside? Oh, you would love it. So here you go... A great little tour of my house. Enjoy!!! 


Here is my kitchen. I love this room and I have to say it is most defiantly my favorite room of the house.  The cabinets used to be white in the middle for the island but our family friend just painted them black for us. He did it as a favor and it was for sure a favor. This is DEFIANTLY my favorite room of the house. 


Here is our family room. I love to sit in here during the day and watch Oprah! I am sad it is ending but I find that it may be better because I can actually do something from 4:00-5:00 other than revolve around Oprah and her talk show. I wish our t.v. was bigger but for the space it is a perfect size. 


Here is our bedroom. I painted it about 3 years ago with my husband! It was such a blast. I love to paint but when it would be something such as my kitchen, or another main room I would have a professional painter come to do it because knowing myself I would mess it up somehow. 

The double sinks are the best thing we ever did. I have my own place to get ready and so does he! How perfect. The hairdryer, the straightening iron, the curling iron, and everything else from A-Z goes in my set of cabinets and drawers.


Friends- I will show you the outside of our house tomorrow. Our backyard is amazing. So tomorrow you will see the wonders of my yard. 

2 comments:

  1. Your house is incredible!!! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third floot is amazing and if you saw it... Well, it over takes the rest of the house. I honestly wish it was mine.

    ReplyDelete