Thursday, September 16, 2010

Neighborhood exercise

Tomorrow I begin with my kids exercise program in my garage. It is so fun to whip the kids into shape. The parents come and participate too. Well, this post was SO short and I am sorry for that. I have been having really boring days. Today I went to a puppy store and played with 2 puppies. I didn't buy one though. Honestly, I would love a puppy but I can't get one because I know I wouldn't want to deal with one! Do you have a puppy or pet? Any advice in case I do decide to get one? 

3 comments:

  1. 1. If you get one, use a crate! make it its home- and you will both be happy.

    2. Obedience Class! (i have a great contact if you need it one day)

    3. Research breeds- they all have their own distinct traits and tempermants. You need to make sure the breed fits your lives. I love the idea of rescuing from a shelter but it's a risk in my opinion. My first weimaraner was a rescue and was TOO much to handle.

    Having a family Dog is definitely WORTH every bit of effort, time and money!! I honestly believe that kids with animals learn invaluable lessons of selflessness- how to love, respect and care for other living beings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry so wordy- I hope that helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biz! OMG!!! Why are you apoligizing! I loved that "wordy" comment! It helped! We weren't thinking about a rescue dog any how. I want one personally from a breeder. The kind I want has a great breeder in Ohio. I will find my way and hopefully find a breed and breeder we like that are close to Charleston!!

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete