Saturday, September 18, 2010

The outside of the house!!

Here is the back-yard of our house!! If you haven't read my post about the inside you really should, it shows houw the inside and outside are so much alike! I love it!! If you were wondering about little Wren here is some imformation... She is getting ready to come to us. Her date for arrival is December 5, 2010!! YEAH!!! Ok, so Abigail is slowly moving upstairs!! 
So here is where I sit! As I said before it is really close to the nighbor's house but they are family-friends and we love them! Yes, they read my blog... So I guess I can't say anything bad :( Just kidding Jo-Anne!! I love you!! Anyhow, where was I? Oh, I was talking about how much I love this spot! I love it SO SO MUCH!!!


Ya'll have to have the FULL effect here. As you can see there is another neighbor's house surrounding the pool and backyard. I love you too Alyssa!! Ok, I am done with the shout-outs now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment